Saturday, November 15, 2008

Analyzing Toilet Paper

Ok, so, the other day I bought some toilet paper because we were getting low, and as I was taking it to put it in the bathroom I noticed that on the back it said "Safe for all standard septic systems." Being that it is toilet paper, I should hope that it is safe for my septic system. Where else would it go? Is there toilet paper that is not safe for septic systems? Then, underneath that, the package said, "If you have any questions or concerns, please call us toll free at 1-800....." I find this hilarious. First of all, what person has questions about toilet paper? Is it that difficult to use? Second of all, whose job is it to sit in an office and answer phone calls from people who have questions and concerns about their toilet paper? How many phone calls do they receive each day? Do they actually tell people where they work when asked? Then again, what kind of person analyzes a toilet paper package long enough to write about it on their blog?

No comments: