Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Semester Blues

So this semester has been one of the hardest for me yet... not hard as in the work is hard, this is actually one of my easiest semesters in a while as far as the workload goes, but it's just that I've finished all my Youth and Psyc classes, so this semester is just the last classes that I need to finish in December. I'm taking Bible 350 which is good and I'm learning a lot of practical and helpful ways to study the Bible but a lot of it I've already learned. I like the homework. You can't really complain about homework when the homework is studying the Bible, ya know. Other than that, I'm taking two Literature classes, a computer class, and a church min. class. I enjoy the church min. class a lot, but the other ones I just want to get through and move on to my Masters classes. Even though this semester is kind of boring compared to normal, it's flying by, so I really can't complain.

Scaremare is coming up in October. I'm working all 3 Fridays and Saturdays. I'm pretty pumped to work at it again this year. It's such a rush! Last year I worked in the preaching tents which was intense, definitely out of my comfort zone, but I learned SO much! This year I'm actually in a room which I'm sure will be sweet! I need some excitement right now and what better way to get excitement than to scare a few thousand people out of their minds for a few weekends!

Uh oh, I just realized that I just finished off the sweet tea and don't have another gallon ready yet. This is not a good thing in our house! Better go make some more or else tomorrow could be a really long day! Bye for now.

No comments: