Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tea Time

One thing I really love is tea.  I have always loved tea in the form of sweet tea. Around middle school I started drinking this one particular type of hot tea.  After I started college I started trying a few other hot teas, and now I am totally in love with all tea and have at least one cup of tea a day.  I love black tea, red tea, green tea, white tea.... all tea! haha.


In Fredricksburg, VA, there is this amazing tea store called Teavana.  It's a chain, so there are more than just this one, but this is the one nearest me.  It has looseleaf teas, and these have become my all-time favorite!  They take a little more work than bagged tea, but it's so worth it.  You can check out their website here. I HIGHLY recommend the Peach Cran-Tango looseleaf black tea. It's amazing! Here is what it looks like:

Tea is a fun hobby. It can be simple or extravagant, yet it is always yummy, whether hot or cold, green or black, looseleaf or bagged. It's a great drink to enjoy, and has great health benefits as well, unlike other drinks like coffee. This is making me thirsty, I'm going to go make myself a cup of tea! 

No comments: