Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hooray, I am so glad that this week is finally here. How come? It is the last week of my Counseling Statistics class! I feel like I've been in this 8-week class for 4 months. This class is not the hardest class in the program that I'm in, but it is the least relational class. I would much rather do harder work on a relational topic than easier work involving only math and stats. Thankfully, only a quiz and paper revision left to complete, then I am done!

Only two weekends left before school starts, and before I start my new job. This upcoming weekend Rob and I are going to Charlottesville, VA with another couple to have lunch at Chipotle. Chipotle has been a top favorite of ours since we accidentally stumbled across it in Washington DC's Chinatown shortly after we started dating (ironic that there is a southwestern cuisine place in chinatown). Fredricksburg, which is where Rob's parents live, has one, so we'd go there a lot when I'd come visit Rob there when he lived there for a year before we got married. We were able to go to one two weekends ago in Fairfax and decided we needed to make another trip to a Chipotle before school started. Our friends Michelle and Justin are equally in love with Chipotle, so we'll make a trip of it. In the later afternoon of Saturday, after lunch, we are going to Moneta to serve with the youth group we work with at our church, at a Youth Bash outreach event. So... busy Saturday. On Sunday night, Rob is speaking at youth group on Bible study as we continue studying spiritual disciplines.

That all will be fun, but the real fun comes the next weekend as we are planning a weekend trip to the beach. As of now, we haven't decided on where we are going, but this will be our first trip where we won't be seeing family or friends...it'll just be us. I'm so excited. We are thinking of either going to the Outer Banks or else VA Beach. To be honest, I don't really care, I just want to get out of Lynchburg for a relaxing mini-vacay before school and work are back into full swing. We had been planning on taking a trip in August all summer, but after having to spend two weekends in Fairfax with buying our car, and other events coming up, our trip got pushed back to late August, which will be a perfect break before school!

Well... I'm going to go knock out some work and hopefully finish this class up early so as to give me an over a week long break from classes. Then I'm going to go pick Rob up from work and have lunch with him. I love him! :)

No comments: