Friday, August 28, 2009

Back to School

Summer is officially over, and for once in my life, I am happy. This summer was good, but I was definitely ready to be back to school and get back into a routine. Not only did I start school, but I also started a new part time job as an Office Assistant for the Sport Management office of LU. And yes, it is Sport Management, not Sports Management. I was made aware of that the second day I worked! I really have enjoyed it so far and think it is a good job for me! My classes are good so far. I have already learned a lot, in just the first week, and am excited to challenge my mind further. I have already read 8 chapters in my textbook for my Integration of Theology and Psychology class, and it has brought up so many new concepts that I had never considered before now. It is completely blowing my mind right now! I love learning new positions, and then exploring what position is correct to adhere to for myself as a Christian. I know that it is going to be a busy, yet exciting and profitable semester!

This afternoon Rob and I are leaving Lynchburg, and heading to Baltimore for the weekend! We were planning on going out of town last weekend, before school started, but then our church held this big event that we wanted to help out with, and some friends asked us if we wanted to go to a Lynchburg Hillcats baseball game, so we decided to do those fun things and save our trip for this weekend. It will be so nice to get away and be together. We both worked hard to finish our homework before we leave, so we will not have to worry about doing homework, and just have fun and relax together!

So... that is a small update on what is going on in our lives. Now I'm going to go pack for our trip. This will be Ruby's first real trip! The only other trip she's been on was back to the dealership in Fairfax... but that was a chore, not a trip! We are so happy with this Versa! It's amazing!

No comments: