Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Always Dreaming...

I am a dreamer! I always have been. Fortunately, I'm also a very practical person. I say "fortunately" because I do not have the money to carry out most of my dreams and my practicality often keeps me from irrational actions! :) Part of being a dreamer is simply the fun of dreaming with every so often having dreams come true! I thought I'd share a few of my dreams today.

My dream vacation: Australia! I've wanted to go there since 2nd grade, then I married Rob who has had the same passion to go there since he was little. We've even talked about moving there one day to start a family. We will see where the Lord leads...

My dream job: a.) gourmet chef b.) psycological profiler

My dream house: Modern-style, sided, 5br, 3 bath, HUGE kitchen, rec. room basement, modern stone fireplace, wrap-around deck, fountain-wall, and open for me to paint and decorate as much as I please!

My dream husband: Oh wait... that dream came true when I married Rob! :)

General dreams:

-I've always wanted to be part of a God-revolution or movement.

-I've always dreamt about adopting one or two children out of orphanages. In fact, when I was in middle school, I signed my parents up to adopt a child....unfortunately my parents found out about it when they started receiving forms to fill out in the mail, and that was not their dream as it was mine.

-Since being married, I've dreamt about dishes, clothes, and rooms cleaning themselves with no help from me! Wouldn't that be amazing! Think of how much extra time it would create!

Well, I have many more dreams, but right now I'm dreaming about being with my amazing husband tonight, and need to run some errands before picking him up from work! Dreaming about crazy things is fun...but I feel that God has really blessed me with so much in my life! I never want to dream so much that I become unhappy with what I have. God has given me an amazing family, fantastic husband, great friends, has met all of our neccessity needs (food, clothes, shelter) and has given both Rob and I great opportunities to get higher education from a great University! Most importantly, I have a relationship with my Heavenly Father which allows me to never have to worry about things other than sharing His grace with others so that they can have a relationship with Him as well!

Peace out dreamers! :)

No comments: