Thursday, July 16, 2009

Catch Up

So... for a quick catch up of the past couple of weeks:

We went to Reading, PA for Joel and Nikki's wedding. It was a great trip!! We had sooo much fun with old (and some new) friends! Rob and I had so much fun together. On the way back home we spend the 4th of July in DC, which was fun but exhausting. We walked a ton, saw huge fireworks, fought through thousands of people, watched thousands of people (which is fun cuz I love to people watch), watch drunk people make fools of themselves on the train, and saw a bunch of other crazy stuff.... it was fun! We were sad that the long weekend went by so fastly and that as soon as we knew it, we were home and it was Monday again.

Since then, with the exception of boring homework, my summer has been great! I've had a lot of time to do things I've been wanting to do. I've hung out with lots of friends, old and new ones. I've had time to call people that I've been meaning to call for a long time but haven't. It's been a nice and fun break before I start my new job in August along with more classes. I got some bamboo plants, and they haven't died yet. I've had a lot of fun being able to spend more time with Rob too. We still have homework, but not as much as we do during the school year.

At the end of the month, we're planning a trip to NC for some BBQ, grandparents, beach, and fishing! It will be perfect!

I love my poof! I think everyone should have them! I want more of them! haha.

Yesterday, while consignment shopping with Michelle, I bought a old picture frame. Today I sanded it and stained it, and am gonna put a fabric panel in it...the stain turned out just like I wanted it, so I'm excited to go buy the fabric I already picked out and see how it looks with the frame.

Well, I really don't have any other exciting things to report... life has been normal aka amazing!

Too bad it's nearly midnight... I just got a sudden craving for a white chocolate raspberry mocha from Starbucks. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. :)

No comments: