Friday, May 15, 2009

Latte Art

So, we are thinking about getting an espresso maker, so I started researching ways to make espresso, and drinks that I like.  While researching, I came across this new thing called Latte Art.  It’s a pretty big deal in some places.  They have competitions and everything! There is really no other way to explain Latte Art than to just show pictures, so here ya go:

Latte art This one is probably my favorite. Not the most creative, but really pretty!

latte art 2 This one is neat too.

I never realized how much there is to making good espresso drinks.  Beans have to be mixed at just the right levels in order to make good tasting drinks that aren’t too bitter, or too robust.  I think it will be fun to learn more about it.  Maybe I can try my own Latte Art….  It’d probably suck.

No comments: