Saturday, June 21, 2008

Well, I'm pretty much just sitting here waiting for Rob to finish his homework so that we can go to bed. I tried getting a lot of work done today... I got lots of laundry done, speaking of, I need to put the last load in the dryer before going to bed, can't forget. I tried to get homework done, but I was just not registering what I was reading. So.... forget it. I'll finish tomorrow. Next week I am not watching any TV, because I have a ton of work to get done. I have to start and finish my Romans paper, then start my Sociology class. There is a lot of reading in that class, but I'm really excited because it looks really interesting. It's Sociology Issues, so it's about a lot of stuff that I will be, or already have been dealing with while working with youth. Yay! Rob is done! I'll write more later! I'm going to bed!! My eyes burn.

No comments: