Monday, May 19, 2008

Changes as a Wife...

Since getting married, I've realized that I've become way more "girly." I've often wondered if it's really me, or just hormones from birth control pills, I don't know. Maybe both. Growing up, I hardly ever cried, if I did cry, either I was super super tired, or something huge happened. Now, things have changed. It feels like it changed the second I got married. I cried our entire wedding night. I cried every day during our honeymoon. Not because I was sad, but because I was happy. But usually when I'm happy, I laugh, not cry. I think I just am overwhelmed by all of this stuff that is happening to me. Now, I cry in movies. Tonight, Rob turned the TV on at 6:55 and we saw the last 4 minutes of Monk and just in watching that, it made me cry. It was when Monk gets attached to the little boy. Then tonight I watched House, and I cried when Wilsons wife died. A month back we watched P.S. I Love You (amazing movie) and I literally cried 7 times... in 1 movie! Unheard of (for me)! I remember always laughing at my dad for not being able to watch certain shows without crying, and now I'm doing the exact same thing. I don't cry at Leave It To Beaver though, I'm not as bad as he is. But anything where a spouse dies I cry my eyes out because I can't imagine losing Rob. I couldn't do it. Anything where a baby or child dies, I cry because I'm scared out of my mind to lose a child. I guess where I'm at right now is a whole new perspective of life than where I was before getting married. I've never been this "girly." haha. Well... Rob's going to be home soon. He went with a friend to a movie. Bye for now!

No comments: