Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Summer Classes

Ah! I'm registering for summer classes. I am going to get zero summer break! I have a 3 week intensive that starts the Monday after graduation, then have another 3 week intensive in July. I'm also taking 2 DLp classes, one that goes throughout all May until the middle of July, then one that goes throughout all July and ends the week before classes start up again. They overlap for about 2 weeks. Great.... blah. But it will be worth it. What else do I have to do stuck here in Lynchburg all summer? I think I need to make some good friends that live here full time.... I don't know anyone like that, but it is a good idea anyways.

Anyways... I am dedicating today and rest of the week to my biology class. It's killing me and this is the last week of it so I have to finish strong because I haven't had any other strong moments in this class. Some things just don't make sense. I can easily get high A's in all my 300 and 400 level classes right now, but in Bio 101 I might get my first C ever in college..... and I've worked my butt off in this class, and am still doing poorly. It's frusterating. Oh well.

No comments: