Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Start Up!

Ok, so we got this idea from Rachel and James (then stole it). Good way to keep people informed on what's going on. Also, it will help us to remember things that have passed cuz everything is going by so fast! I have a xanga blog, but am getting rid of it because I never use it, besides xanga is for teens, and I'm married now so I have to act like an adult (ha!) and get an adult blog. Plus I want Rob to have part in it too. He's better with words than I am anyways. I like keeping records of what's going on when. I think it's interesting to look back over things that have taken place over the years and definitely don't want to forget any tiny thing of the beginning of our new family!

So yeah, the name, R&B Hits, I suggested it totally joking, but then Rob and Lisa talked me into keeping it! Corny I know (sorry), but it fits! So I guess it's a keeper...

Life is crazy and going by fast! Schoolwork is never ending, but that is normal. (I can't even imagine life without homework.) Regardless of the insanities of life, everything is amazing and just sits still whenever I'm sitting in the middle of the poof, with my mink blanket, next to my amazing husband in our own apartment! Life is good! :)

No comments: