Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Begins..

It is now 2011.  Each time I approach New Year's, I feel both sadness and excitement.  Sadness because another good year has passed, and I'll never have the same experiences ever again.  Excitement because I never know what adventure's will take place in the new year.  2010 carried a lot of new adventures.  Some of the highlights being: working at Camp Good News in MN in July, surprising my dad for his birthday in MN, moving to a new apartment which we LOVE LOVE LOVE, me working full time, Rob getting a big raise, working with our youth group, making new friends, our trip to Kansas City for Christmas, etc...

I am excited to see what 2011 will bring.  Moreso than that, I am excited to see what God will do in 2011, and am excited to be a part of His work.  I believe that some big things are going to take place in 2011...and I can't wait to see how God guides.

No comments: