Monday, March 10, 2008

The Joys of Being Newly-Weds

I finished my biology class yesterday! I think I'm getting a B, which is a huge relief! I really don't want my only C to be in a 101 class.

So, we've been hit with some unexpected expenses that have made life a little tougher than normal, like a $600 car repair bill, and a loan payment now become due each month. We've been doing little thing to save money here and there, and one thing that we hadn't gotten in a while was toilet paper... not really to save money, we just didn't go shopping for it and kept putting it off. So we've been improvising using napkins, no big deal.... until the other day I was at work, and had to use the bathroom and got super excited because I got to use real toilet paper! Then I realized that I now truly know what being a newly-wed really means! We went out that night after work and bought some toilet paper!

This weekend was a lot of fun. I had some friends from my hall last year over all day Saturday, which was a great time. Then Sunday I spent most of the afternoon working on finishing up biology, and then did some housework. Rob and I spent some good time together, it was fun. He makes me laugh so much! He is an amazing husband!

Ok, well my adventure for today is to tackle my math class. I have a huge quiz this Wednesday before Spring Break, and I really have no idea what is going on in that class. I don't know why I thought that I could handle stats. Math is definitely not my thing! Off to math.... blah!

No comments: