Thursday, March 27, 2008

Almost there....

Spring is now over. Nothing exciting took place, other than the Saturday before it ended when we took a trip to DC, that was fun, but very tiring. I can't believe that April is almost here. Time goes by SO fast! I like it when weekdays and work and classes go by fast, but sometimes they go by too fast and I get overwhelmed because I have an incredible amount of work to get done and it just seems like not enough time to finish it. At the same time, weekends also go by way too fast. I wish they would slow down! May will be here soon.... end of the semester! YAY! Then the monday after graduation, I start my first summer intensive. Not much of a break. I still don't know what I'm going to be doing this summer. I don't know what to expect with my intensives and other summer classes (4 in all) and don't know how "intense" they will be, since I've never taken one before, and don't know what to expect. Could be an interesting summer. I need to focus on the present right now though, not the future.

Rob and I are going to lunch today! I'm excited. He'll be here any minute. I don't really have much else to say for now. I haven't slept much lately, so my mind is kinda blah right now. Oh well.

No comments: